Barbara's Yogurt and Granola Parfaits
- 1 1/2 Cups Plain Yogurt or Non-Dairy Yogurt Alternative
- 2 Tablespoons 100% Grade B Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean, Split and Seeds Scraped, or 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Fresh Fruit, Such as Sliced Strawberries, Bananas, and Blueberries
- 1 Cup Paul's Firehouse Granola
In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, maple syrup, lemon zest, and vanilla bean.
Set out two clear glasses and begin with a layer of fruit at the bottom of each. Spoon about 1/3 of the granola on top, followed by half of the yogurt. Repeat these layers until all of the ingredients are used up, finishing with a layer of granola. Garnish with fresh lemon zest if desired.
Parfaits can be assembled up to 2 hours in advance. Serve chilled.
Makes 2 Servings